Notification emails about undelivered invitations
If an assessment is sent to a candidate's wrong email address, you will receive an email notifying you. The notification will indicate the email account that bounced and the assessment it is related to. If multiple addresses bounce during approximately the same time, your email notification may contain multiple candidates.
How to resend a Candidate Invitation
From the candidate detail page
Clicking on the bounced candidate email address in the notification email will take you to the assessment report.
- Select the person icon on the top right corner.
- A Resend Invitation window will pop-up.
- Add the correct address and click Reinvite.
From the assessment page
All bounced invitations will also appear highlighted in your assessment list. You can re-invite candidates through here are well.
- Go to Assessments and select an Assessment.
- Check the list for the highlighted invitations - those are the email invitations that bounced.
- Click on the person icon.
2. A Resend Invitation window will pop-up.
3. Change the candidate's email address and click Reinvite.
If you are still experiencing problems, please reach out to us.