Through this integration, you can send Bryq assessments to candidates via Recruitee and receive the results on the candidate's timeline in Recruitee.
This guide includes additional instructions on how to set up the Bryq ATS Extension for Google Chrome, which allows you to bulk-invite candidates to a Bryq assessment, saving you a ton of time (and mouse clicking).
Setting up the integration
To enable the Bryq integration, follow the steps below. In order to do so, your role within Recruitee needs to have access to the Integrations settings.
- Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click on the Integrate Now button for Bryq.
2. Read the information and approve by clicking on Accept & Integrate.
2. Next, you will be asked to fill in your Bryq API key. Click on Integrate to finish the integration.
Note: Copy your API key from your Bryq account under Company Settings > Integration. Please contact Bryq at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t find your API key.
3. Recruitee and Bryq are now connected. Under Manage you can select who should be able to view and request assessments.
4. Decide which roles should be able to see if an assessment was already requested. Next to this, select which roles should have the possibility to request assessments.
What data does Recruitee send to Bryq?
Installing the Chrome Extension
To enable you to implement a blink screening process with Bryq, we have developed the Bryq Workable Extension for the Google Chrome browser that you can download from the chrome web store.
Once the extension is installed in your browser, it ads a small B icon to your Chrome toolbar.
Using the Chrome Extension to invite candidates
We recommend that you create a Bryq stage in your pipeline.
Go to the Recruitee candidates page and select the candidates you want to invite (typically those in the Applied stage).
Click on the Bryq extension icon on your Chrome toolbar
If you get an error message from the Bryq extension, please refresh the page and try again.
Select the assessment you want to send and simply click on "Send Assessment".
The extension will start inviting each candidate, doing all the heavy clicking for you.
A progress dialog will appear, showing you how many candidates have been invited so far. Please do not change the tab, as this will stop progress. You may open other windows and continue your other work, while Bryq will finish inviting your candidates.