Lever is an end-to-end talent acquisition platform that integrates with Bryq, so employers can easily assess candidates during the hiring process. Below, you will find easy-to-follow instructions on how to make the most out of our integration!
Setting up the integration
To begin Bryq’s integration, follow the steps below. You will need access to Lever's integration settings for this set up to work.
- Go to your Bryq account and under your initials, select Integrations.
2. Under Integrations, click on Lever, and then Authorize Bryq. This will take you to your Lever account.
3. Click Accept to give Bryq access to your account.
4. A new box titled Lever Integration will pop up. The first drop-down list will say Trigger Stage. This is the stage in which the Bryq assessment is automatically sent to candidates through Lever. We suggest using New applicant, so they are invited to take the assessment at the beginning of the hiring process.
5. The next drop-down list is the Completion Stage, or when Lever should move candidates who complete the assessment to the next step. If you do not wish to automatically move candidates to the next step, leave this field blank.
6. Next, the pop-up will ask you to generate the Webhook signing token from Lever. To do this, go to your Lever settings page, and click on Integrations and API on the side menu.
7. Once there, click on Webhooks and scroll down to "Generate Token". Copy the signature token. Note: if you have generated a Webhook signing token more than once, the button will say "Regenerate Token". Follow the same steps.
8. After the Signing token is copied, go back and paste it in the Webhook Signing Token field on the Bryq app.
9. Click Save on the pop-up box.
10. Lastly, copy the Webhook URL in the last field. Go back to Lever Integrations > Candidate Stage Change, and hit the toggle. Paste the link below and hit enter. Click Verify connection.
Linking assessments to Lever
Now that Lever and Byrq are fully integrated, we have to link your created Bryq assessments to your open positions in Lever.
Before we begin, make sure you have added an open job role in Lever, and separately, created an assessment for that role in Bryq.
- Go to Bryq>Assessments. Click on the specific assessment you want to link and click edit assessment.
2. The Job title and department should be pre-filled, but you need to select on the Lever Job drop-down list. Select the Lever job you want to use this assessment for.
3. The job description from Lever will appear in the JD box, then click Predict Profile.
4. Once the profile is filled, click Save.
Using Lever to send and view Bryq assessments
- Once you have an open role, add existing or new candidates to that position in Lever. Choose the Lever job they are applying for. Make sure they are considered a "New Applicant" in the drop-down menu, or whatever stage you used as a Trigger Stage. They will now automatically receive an invitation to complete the Bryq assessment.
2. Candidates will now show up under the Bryq assessment. Once the candidate completes the assessment, their results will be added to Lever. A link to the candidate's anonymized results will appear in their Lever profile. By clicking on Notes, you will get a quick overview of the candidate results and links to the more detailed report on Bryq.
3. From there, you can use Lever to move forward with candidates to other screening stages.
Now, Bryq and Lever are fully integrated and you will be able to select role-specific assessments, send them to candidates, review results and move candidates along in the hiring process!
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.