While Bryq is always updating and expanding the list of systems we integrate with, there may be an ATS or other platform that we are not currently partnered with. If you use one of these systems, we've created a way to still include your assessment invitation into your communications with candidates.
Activating your Open Link Integration
- Go to your Bryq profile and click on Integrations in the drop-down menu.
2. Select the Open Integration option.
3. A pop-up box will appear. Click Activate and your Open Integration will now be linked.
Using your Open Integration Link
- To use our Open Integration Link, simply create your assessment and click Save. In the upper right-hand corner, click on Open Integration Link.
2. Next, a pop-up window will appear with a custom link that leads to that specific assessment.
3. Copy the link and attach it to your automated communications with your applicants, such as emails or an open job posting. The applicants will then be able to click the link and receive an invitation to take the Bryq Assessment.
If you have any questions about our Open Link Integration, please feel free to reach out at support@bryq!