Greenhouse is an ATS and recruitment software that allows users to create and post job openings, source candidates, track each step of the hiring process, onboard new hires, and more. Below, you will find easy-to-follow instructions on how to make the most out of our integration!
Setting up the integration
Go to your Bryq app and click on Integrations.
2. Once there, click on the Greenhouse logo. Then click Create API Key.
3. Once your API Key is created by Bryq, go ahead and copy it. Go to www.greenhouse.io/asksupport and open a support ticket.
Note: Do not send the API Key in this initial email.
The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key. A notification will be sent to the Greenhouse Support Team after you have entered your API key and they will email you to confirm that your API key has been set up in your account and your integration is enabled.
Note: To verify your identity, the Greenhouse Support Team might request you provide a Support Verification Code before adding the API key to your organization's account.
Add Bryq Stage to Job’s Interview Plan
Once the Greenhouse/Bryq integration is enabled for your organization, you will be able to add the Bryq assessment as an Interview stage.
To do this for an existing job, navigate to a job (All Jobs>Job Name) and click Job Setup from the Job navigation bar.
2. From the Job Setup page, navigate to Interview Plan on the left-hand panel. Scroll down the page and click + Add a Stage.
3. From the Add Stage dialog box, select the Bryq stage. When finished, click Add to apply the stage to the job's interview plan.
Configure Bryq Stage
Once the stage has been added to the job's interview plan, click Edit. Use the provided dropdown menu to choose assessments that you have previously set up in Bryq.
2. Select the appropriate assessment from those created in Bryq and assign at least one Greenhouse user to review submitted assessments.
3. The remaining fields are not relevant to Bryq assessments. When finished, click Save.
Note: Keep in mind that all configuration of the assessment itself, as well as the email template, will need to be performed in Bryq.
Send Test individually
When candidates are moved into the Bryq interview stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link.
Note: When you send a test from Greenhouse, the interview instructions are actually sent by Bryq.
Click on the Send Test next to Bryq.
2. Use the subsequent dialog box to:
Confirm the email address of the candidate
Select which assessment the candidate will participate in. While the Bryq assessment is universal, the assessment is always graded based on the specific job profile. You can create new assessments in Bryq.
Assign a grader to the test. The grader will be notified to review Bryq results and determine the next steps for the candidate.
3. Click on the Send Test when finished. The status of the assessment will be viewable in Greenhouse:
Send test in bulk
Alternatively, you can use the bulk action to send the Bryq test to more than one candidate at a time.
Select a Job.
2. Click on tab "Candidates" and click on Bulk actions.
3. Next to every candidate a checkbox appears. Select a number of candidates to send the test. Then click on Edit Selected.
4. A modal with several bulk option appears. Click on the Send Tests.
5. Select a test from the drop-down list and a team member to review. Click on Send Test.
Review the Test
1. Once the candidate has submitted their test, the status will be updated accordingly:
5. In the Interview Kit you can see the detailed candidate scores. The score is the overall match of the candidate, composed of the Cognitive Match and Personality Match scores. You are also shown the details of the Cognitive scores. The results are much easier to read if you click on the View Report link.
6. You will be taken to a page where the URL is available to view the test results on Bryq.
Here you can see the detailed candidate results and how well the candidate matches the specific position.
There you have it! You are now fully integrated with Greenhouse!
If you have questions, please reach out to us via the chat feature or send an email to email@example.com.