Zoho Recruit is a cloud-based ATS that can be used in every step of the recruitment and hiring processes. With Zoho Recruit, you can source talent, run background checks, manage your candidate hiring pipeline, and more. By integrating with Bryq, customers will be able to add the Bryq assessment to their Zoho Recruit pipeline, and easily decide which candidates move forward in the process.
Setting up the integration
Go to your Bryq app and click on Integrations.
2. Once there, click on the Zoho Recruit logo. Then click Authorize Bryq.
3. Click Accept.
4. Next, a box will pop up with your Bryq API Key. Copy it.
5. Go to your Zoho Recruit account and head to the Marketplace. Here, search for Bryq and click Install Now.
Then, hit Agree and Continue.
6. Next, choose who you would like to have access to Bryq. We suggest "Install for All Users".
Next, Zoho will ask for the Bryq API Key. Copy and Paste it and hit Save.
You're now fully integrated!
Adding Bryq Stage to Zoho Recruit's Pipeline
Once the Zoho Recruit/Bryq integration is enabled for your organization, you will be able to add the Bryq assessment as a Pipeline step.
Go to your Bryq account and either create a new assessment or pick one you have already made. With the Integration, you will now be able to use the Zoho drop-down menu to pick one of your Zoho jobs. The information on the job profile will automatically fill. All you have to do is click Save.
2. Next, go to your Zoho account and click on your Job Openings. Select the job you just made the assessment for, and click Associate Now. Select the option Associated from the Candidate Status drop-down and click Associate.
📌 Please note that the Bryq assessment can only be linked to the initial stage of the recruitment funnel, where all candidates receive the assessment and are considered as associated with the job. The ability to select at which stage of the process an assessment is sent is not currently supported.
3. Now, Candidates added to that Job Opening will automatically get a Bryq Assessment Invitation. You can view details in your Hiring Pipeline. Once the candidate finishes the assessment, the results will be sent to Zoho Recruit. To view candidate results, go to Overview and select the specific Bryq Assessment.
4. You will now get an overview of how the candidate scored on the Bryq assessment. To be redirected to their full Candidate Profile on the Bryq app, click on the link included.
There you have it! You are now fully integrated with Zoho Recruit!
If you have questions, please reach out to us via the chat feature or send an email to email@example.com.