Pinpoint's ATS allows users to attract, hire and maintain every candidate in the recruitment and hiring processes. Pinpoint makes the onboarding process quick, organized, and easy - customizing it for each and every position. Bryq's two-way integration with Pinpoint streamlines the hiring process and makes sure customers get their most talented shortlist.
Setting up the integration
Go to your Pinpoint home page and click on Integrations.
2. Click on the Apps tab and then add Bryq.
3. Next, Pinpoint will ask you to enter the API key given to you via Bryq's app.
Go to your Bryq account, select Integrations, and click on Pinpoint.
Next, create the custom API Key and copy it.
4. Paste the API key into the Pinpoint. Click Save. After clicking Save, make sure to toggle the Disabled button to Enabled.
You're now fully integrated!
Inviting Pinpoint candidates to take the Bryq Assessment
1. Go to Job you are assessing for, and then select a candidate.
On that candidate's profile, select Send Bryq assessment.
Next, select which assessment you would like the candidate to take.
2. Once the candidate finishes their Bryq assessments, the results will be sent straight to their Pinpoint profile. A detailed overview of the results, as well as a link to the full report on Bryq.
There you have it! You are now fully integrated with Pinpoint!
If you have questions, please reach out to us via the chat feature or send an email to email@example.com.