Ashby is a developer of recruitment software used for high-growth companies. It develops usable, enterprise-grade employment software that enables company leaders, recruiters, and hiring managers to run their hiring process significantly better. Below, you will find easy-to-follow instructions on how to make the most out of our integration!
Setting up the integration
Go to your Bryq app and click on Integrations.
2. Once there, click on the Ashby logo to expand the text box.
3. Then click on the hyperlink "following this link" to create the Ashby API key. You will be redirected to the Ashby application.
4. Type a name for the API Key (i.e. Bryq) and then click on the Create API key button at the bottom right of the "Add API Key" form.
5. Once the API Key is created by Ashby, go ahead and copy it.
6. Go back to the Integration page in the Bryq app and paste it in the Ashby API Key field. Finally, click on Save.
7. Then you should copy the Bryq API key and go to https://app.ashbyhq.com/admin/integrations/marketplace/bryq
8. Tap on the Bryq API Key field and paste the copied Bryq API key into the relevant field. Then click Update.
Send Assessment invitation to a Candidate via Ashby
Once the Ashby/Bryq integration is enabled for your organization, you will be able to add the Bryq assessment after selecting a candidate.
To do this for an existing job, navigate to a job (Jobs>Dashboard) and select a Job from the Job list.
2. From the Candidate Pipeline page, select a candidate from the pipeline Stage. (i.e. Leads)
3. Once accessing the Candidate view, you can click on "New Activity" to assign an assessment to the candidate.
4. Once accessing the Candidate view, you can click on New Activity to select the Assessment type from the drop down list. Once selected, click on the Add Activity button.
5. In order to send the Assessment invitation to the candidate, click the Start Assessment button in the Activity section of the selected candidate. A confirmation pop-up displaying the selected assessment type appears. Click on Start to send the invite.
6. While the assessment is pending, their results will not yet be available. Note that you may access Bryq to view a candidate's results or send an anonymized Bryq link to a 3rd party.
Note: Keep in mind that all configuration of the assessment itself, as well as the email template, will need to be performed in the Bryq app via the "Assessment" menu.
Cancel Assessment in Ashby
Once an assessment is sent to the candidate, it can be cancelled via Ashby by clicking the Cancel Assessment button. Once the assessment is cancelled, you may re-send it to the candidate by clicking the Start Assessment button.
Delete Assessment in Ashby
You can even delete a cancelled assessment and remove it entirely from the Activities list. Simply click the Delete Assessment button and the activity will no longer be available under Current Activities.
View Results in Ashby
1. Once an Assessment is completed, the scores are listed below the "Bryq Assessment" activity. The score is the overall match of the candidate, which is composed of the Cognitive Match and Personality Match scores. You are also shown the details of the Cognitive scores. If indicators are active, the results will also be shown. The results are much easier to read if you click on the View in Bryq link.
2. You will be taken to a page where the URL is available to view the test results on Bryq.
Here you can see the detailed candidate results and how well the candidate matches the specific position.
There you have it! You are now fully integrated with Ashby!
If you have questions, please reach out to us via the chat feature or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.