Please verify the following prerequisites when it comes to a integrating with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting:
- You have access to Provisioning.
As a customer, you don't have access to Provisioning. To complete tasks in Provisioning, contact your implementation partner. If you're no longer working with an implementation partner, contact SAP SuccessFactors Product Support.
Add Bryq as a Vendor
1. Log in to SuccessFactors PROVISIONING.
2. Select your company from the list.
3. Click on Company Settings.
4. Scroll down to the Recruiting section and ensure that Enable Assessment Integration (requires Candidate Workbench) is checked.
5. Click Save at the top. You will be asked to confirm your Company ID.
6. Log in to SAP SuccessFactors.
7. Navigate to the Admin Center.
8. Search for Manage Assessment Vendors.
9. Select Export and click Submit
10. Open the XLS.file with a text editor.
11. Add the following line, then save the file.
12. Go back to Manage Assessment Vendors.
13. Select Import, choose the file from earlier, then click Submit.
14. Go back to SuccessFactors PROVISIONING
15. Find the Manage Recruiting area and select Import/Export Assessment Vendor Packages
16. Select Export and click Submit.
17. Open the file with a text editor.
18. Add the following line, then save the file.
"BRYQ","BRYQ","BRYQ","","Bryq Assessment","","","","","Bryq Assessment","","Bryq Assessment","","","","","","Bryq Assessment","","","","","",""
19. Select Import, choose the file from earlier, then click Submit
API set up in Bryq
1. Enter your SuccessFactors API URL. You can use this link to help you identify the correct URL.
2. Now, enter your SuccessFactors company ID. You can use your SuccessFactors login URL to identify your company ID. For example, if your login URL is
https://example.successfactors.com/login?company=SCFPART001234, your company ID is SCFPART0001234.
3. Finally, enter your SuccessFactors company username. This is usually included in your SuccessFactors welcome email under the “Company User Name” section.
Log in to SAP SuccessFactors
Navigate to the Admin Center
Search for Manage OAuth2 Client Applications
4. Click on Register Client Application
5. Enter Bryq under Application Name
6. Enter https://app.bryq.com under Application URL
7. Check the Bind to Users checkbox
8. Enter sfadmin under User IDs
9. Copy the value below and enter it in the X.509 Certificate field
10. Click Register
12. Click View next to the application that should now be listed
13. Copy the API Key
14. And paste it in the field below:
Event Notification Subscription
1. Log in to SAP SuccessFactors
2. Search for Event Notification Subscription
3. Click on the Subscriber tab and then the button Add Subscriber
In that step, you should add BRYQ as a Subscriber. Enter BRYQ (capital only letters) in the following fields: Subscriber, Name, Client id. Once done so click Save.
4. Then, click on the External Event tab
5. Click Add New
6. Select rcm_assessment_alert_v2 under Event Type
7. Select BRYQ under Subscriber
8. Select SOAP_OVER_HTTP_HTTPS under Protocol
9. Select BASIC under Authentication
10. Copy and paste the remaining values as displayed below:
11. Click on Activate.
There you have it! You are now fully integrated with SuccessFactors! Now you are all set, and you can start linking Bryq assessments to your SuccessFactors Job Requisitions.
Create & Link a Job Requisition to Bryq assessment
Login to SAP SuccessFactors
Navigate to Recruiting
Tap on Create New
4. Select, a job template:
5. Then choose, for example, the option Standard Job Requisition and enter the required job details click on Next.
6. Navigate to the "Assessment association" section and click on Add more assessments.
7. Select for Status the option "New Application", for Vendor "BRYQ" and for Assessment "Bryq Assessment".
8. Optionally, you may include in the Email Template the link to the BRYQ Assessment. Nevertheless, the candidate will receive the Bryq assessment invitation in a separate email.
9. Once all fields are completed click on Submit Approval and the Job is now open.
Create & Link a Bryq assessment to a SuccessFactors Job
Final step is the creation and link of the Bryq assessment to a specific Job in SuccessFactors.
Login to Bryq
Click on New Assessment; the field SAP SuccessFactors Job Requisition is visible in the form.
3. It is advisable to start with selecting the relevant job from the SAP SuccessFactors Job Requisition. The moment the job is selected the fields: Job title, Department and Job Description are automatically filled out.
4. Once, you are done with setting up the assessment click on Save.
Apply to a job and view assessment results
Assuming that a candidate view the Job Requisition and applied. For example:
After completion and submission of the application the user receives a Bryq invitation to take the assessment for the relevant position. As follows:
Once the candidate completes the assessment, you can view the overall score in SAP SuccessFactors under Recruiting > Select a Job Requisition and click on Candidates.
The Assessment Status for candidates that have completed the assessment is set to "Completed".
Now, select a candidate to view the assessment results.
Under the Assessments section, you will be able to view the Bryq overall score, Cognitive and Personality score. Additional information displayed is:
For a more detailed view of the candidate's results click on View detailed results and you will be redirected to the dedicated Candidate page in Bryq.
If you have questions, please reach out to us via the chat feature or send an email to email@example.com.