SmartRecruiters offers one of the most advanced integrations with Bryq, allowing for a seamless candidate experience. This article explains how to set it up.
After you have created your Bryq account, you need to inform Bryq (firstname.lastname@example.org) and SmartRecruiters to enable the integration. This is a manual step.
Every time you create an assessment in Bryq, this gets automatically populated to the partner portal. Click here for more information on how to create assessments in Bryq.
SmartRecruiters has to manually approve the new assessment in the Partner portal. They usually are quite fast in approving, but contact your SmartRecruiters support if you experience delays.
Hiring process setup
For every role that you want to have in-line assessed, you need to create a separate Hiring Process.
1. From your Profile drop-down menu in SmartRecruiters select Settings/Admin.
2. In the Configuration select Hiring Process.
3. Click on the button New Hiring Process.
4. Click on Add in-line assessment.
5. Select the assessment to activate for the role.
1. The candidate fills out the usual SmartRecruiters application form.
2. The candidate is informed about having to take an assessment. Clicks Next.
3. The candidate is automatically transferred to the Bryq candidate portal and given instructions on the assessment process.
4. Once the candidate has completed the assessment, his/her overall score is next to the candidate's profile inside the SmartRecruiters platform.
5. Clicking on the "SEE RESULT" link redirects you to Bryq's full results report. You can use this report to better understand the candidate's suitability for the role and prepare for any in-person interviews.
You can use our guides as a reference for understanding the assessment results and personality traits with suggested interview questions.
6. By clicking Assessments and selecting the Assessment you created for the role, you will be able to see all the candidates ranked by score.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us!