Through this integration, you can send Bryq assessment tests to candidates via JazzHR and receive the results in the candidate profile in JazzHR.
Retrieve Your Bryq API Key
- Login to Bryq.
- Click Company Settings.
- Click the JazzHR integration.
- Copy the API key.
Connect the Integration in JazzHR
- Login to JazzHR.
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the Bryq block.
- Click More Details.
- Click Connect.
- Paste your Bryq API Key.
- Click Save Credentials.
Once you have the integration set up, you can start sending Bryq assessments.
Send Bryq from the Candidate Profile
Navigate to the Candidate Profile:
- Click the Assessments tab.
- Scroll to the Bryq section and click Send Bryq.
3. Select the appropriate Bryq test from the "Select Test" dropdown.
Enter the Subject Line and Email Body. Note that the link to the assessment will be appended to the bottom of the message.
4. Enter the Subject Line and Email Body. Note that the link to the assessment will be appended to the bottom of the message.
5. Click Send Bryq.
Add Bryq as a Workflow Helper
Add Bryq into your job-specific Workflow to automate blind candidate screening. To add Bryq as a Workflow Helper.
- Go to Jobs.
- Select the Job on which you want to send a Bryq assessment.
- Click Edit Job.
- Click the Workflow tab.
- Find the stage on which you'd like the Bryq assessment sent out.
- Click Add.
- Select Assessment from the drop-down.
- Select the email template (see below section on how to customize) you'd like to be included with the Bryq assessment.
- Select a specific assessment from the "Assessment to Send" drop-down.
- Click Add Assessment.
Once you add any candidate(s) into this stage, you'll be prompted to send the Bryq assessment.
Candidates will receive invitations with a link to complete the assessment appended at the bottom.
Customizing the JazzHR email template to send the Bryq assessment
The template in JazzHR is customizable to resemble the Bryq assessment invitation. Guidelines to follow:
- Upload your company logo in the middle section of the template
- Heading: Font Trebuchet size 20
- Text: Verdana size 16
- For [job_title] at [company_name] or any other default fields in the text it is recommended to use the token guide at the bottom of the email template in JazzHR (copy from the token guide and paste in message).
View Bryq Results
Once a candidate has completed the test, a summary of his/her results will be stored on the Assessments tab of the Candidate Profile.
Click View Details to view detailed results in Bryq.