Organizational culture, or better known as company culture, is extremely important to take into account when hiring a new employee. Some benefits of having a strong and clear company culture include organizational effectiveness, direction for the company, and easily attracting, retaining, and motivating staff.
We know that each organizational culture is different, so we allow eligible Bryq users to customize this indicator. If you are interested in customizing the Culture Add to your assessment, please reach out to Bryq Customer Success and send us your companies Culture Pillars (i.e Transparency, Loyalty, Integrity, Honesty, etc.) Our I/O Psychologist will then take your Culture Pillars and map out how they fit into our assessment values. Once the values have been confirmed on your end, your Bryq profile will be updated. From there, you will be able to send the customized assessment to candidates and gauge whether they share the same values.
When you receive a Candidate Report that includes the Culture Add Indicator, this chart will show you how the candidate measures in relation to your custom traits:
Do note that like all personality questions, this will cover most of the common scenarios, but there will always be exceptions that confirm the rule.
Also, keep in mind that all levels of Bryq will still have access to the Leadership Potential Indicator, regardless of the pricing plan.
Click here for instructions on how to add Indicators to your assessments.
If you want to see if Indicators are available for your plan, check out the Feature Availability article.
Culture Add Interview Questions: A few interview questions that will be helpful for you during your interview.
Top 5 questions:
- Describe the work environment or culture in which you are most productive and happy.
- What are the characteristics exhibited by the best boss you have ever had—or wish that you have had?
- Describe the management style that will bring forth your best work and efforts.
- What is your preferred work style? Do you prefer working alone or as part of a team? What percentage of your time would you allocate to each, given a choice?
- How would co-workers describe the role that you play on a team?
- Heathfield, Susan M. “18 Cultural Fit Interview Questions to Assess Your Candidate's Fit.” The Balance Careers, www.thebalancecareers.com/cultural-fit-interview-questions-1918498.
- MJ Hatch, AL Cunliffe. Modern, symbolic, and postmodern perspectives, - 2006 - Oxford University Press