Establish which team members have access to which parts of your hiring process with hiring roles. First access the menu Roles & Permissions from the Profile icon from the top bar on your right.
There are six default hiring roles already set up in your Bryq account under Settings > Roles & Permissions
Administrators have access to all candidates, jobs, and settings and can fully manage the company's account and members.
📌 You cannot edit nor delete this role.
Corporate recruiters have the same access to candidates and jobs data as Administrators. Still, they should typically not access Subscription & Billing information or invite team members.
Hiring managers are involved in the hiring process from start to finish. They are able to view assessments where the user is a part of the team for the specific assessment. Can't invite candidates but can export candidate results.
Hiring manager (DE&I)
They are able to view anonymized assessments where the user is a part of the team for the specific assessment. Can't invite candidates, and cannot export candidate results.
They able to view and invite candidates to assessments where the user is a part of the team for the specific assessment.
They are able to create new, edit and view assessments where the user is a part of the team for the specific assessment.
💡Please note that you may perform changes in all default roles (aside from Administrator) from changing the name to the permissions.
Creating a new hiring role
1. Go to Settings > Role & Permissions and select + New role.
2. Name the role (up to 128 chars) and click Create.
3. Go through the different categories and select the permissions the new role should have.
⚠️Every hiring role that should have access to all candidate data should have Acquisitions > Assessments > View All existing Assessment & Candidate Data enabled. In any other case the user views Assessment & Candidate data only from assessments that he/she is a member of.
⚠️ When you need your hiring role to only view anonymized data then you should leave the permission Acquisitions > Candidates > View Candidate's personal data unmarked.
Editing hiring roles
1. Go to Settings > Roles & Permissions and select the role you would like to edit by clicking on the Pencil icon next to the role name.
2. You may rename the role in the pop-up and click on Save. Alternatively, you may discard the changes.
3. Once you have selected a role you may change the the permissions in the categories and the system will automatically save your modifications.
Duplicating hiring roles
1. When selecting a role then you may click on the three dots to the right of the role and select the option Duplicate.
2. A pop-up window will appear with the name of the previous role and the tag Duplicate next to it.
3. Click on Duplicate Role to save it or cancel the process.
📌Please note that each role has a unique name. Thus, you cannot have 2 or more roles using the same name.
Deleting hiring roles
1. Similarly, select the role you would like to delete by clicking on Delete from the three dots at the right of the role name.
2. Confirm or Cancel the deletion.
📌If team members are still assigned to the role you are about to delete, the Delete icon will appear disabled. You should first re-assign a new role to your company members before deleting the role.
For any further questions you may have, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.